Sunday, April 8, 2012

Who rolled the stone away.....

Who rolled the stone away.....

They took the lord down from the Cross,where he washed our sins away
They took him up the mountain,and put him in a cave
and annointed him with oil,and wrapped him in a shroud
Pulled stone up to the cave,and put it in the mouth
chorus
Who rolled the stone,from the mouth of that old cave
who rolled the stone,and let my Lord escape
God rolled the stone,and set my Saviour free
Yes he rolled that stone,rolled it for you and me

Now the children sat there crying,said my Lord is dead and gone
but the Lord had made a promise,he wouldnt be gone too long
After three whole days of waiting,they went up to the cave
but when they reached the entrance,the stone was pushed away
chorus
They went back down the mountain,Gods children they did flee
Nail scarred hands he showed them,to prove that it was he
He said i arose from that old grave,on the third day of the week
And let me tell you children,my Commandments you must keep
chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment